Receive Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) training at home. You'll get the support you need while learning at your own pace, with the Penn Foster HVAC Technician training program.
Learn the skills you need to become a professional
HVAC Technician while studying heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning at home. It's convenient, affordable, and accredited.
Train quickly and conveniently with our "Quick Learn" method. Learn about:
- Refrigeration and air conditioning technology
- System evacuation, refrigerants, and system charging
- Automatic, electronic, and programmable controls
- Commercial refrigeration
- Heating systems
- Domestic appliances
The Penn Foster HVAC Technician training program includes an EPA Certification test voucher and registration, EPA Air Conditioning Preparatory Manual, Multimeter and Multimeter Operation Manual, Residential Oil Burners Reference Text, and the Troubleshooting HVAC-R Equipment Reference Text.
Respected and Accredited
You'll earn your Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) Career Career Diploma from regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School International. Over the past 100 years 13 million students have enrolled in our training programs, making Penn Foster one of the world's largest and most respected distance learning institutions.
Contact Penn Foster Today
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster's complete HVAC training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Voucher for an EPA certification exam, manual, and registration
- Unlimited, toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail