Receive AutoCAD® training at home.
You'll get the support you need while
learning at your own pace, with the
Penn Foster Career School Drafting
with AutoCAD Program.
Learn the skills you need to begin a career in drafting by completing the Drafting with AutoCAD® training program at home. It's convenient, affordable, and accredited.
You'll get hands-on AutoCAD® training in:
- Use of basic CAD equipment; coordinate systems and software used with CAD programs
- Use of drafting equipment, media, and reproduction methods
- Dimensioning, geometric construction, and geometric tolerancing
- AutoCAD® commands.
- Electrical and electronic schematic Drafting with AutoCAD®
Students must have access to AutoCAD® software.
Respected and Accredited
You'll earn your Drafting with AutoCAD® Career Diploma from Regionally and Nationally Accredited Penn Foster Career School International. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our training programs, making Penn Foster one of the world's largest and most respected distance learning institutions.
Contact Penn Foster Today
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about AutoCAD® training which includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Drafting tools
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail