Become an Electronics Repair Technician with Basic Electronics training from Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain basic electronics skills you need to begin a career as an Electronics Repair Technician. With Penn Foster distance learning, you can learn them quickly and conveniently. Cover these topics and more:
- Introduction to electronics and the nature of electricity.
- Conductors, insulators, and batteries.
- Magnetism and electromagnetism.
- Fiber optic and optoelectronic components.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Graduates are eligible to sit for the Electronics Technicians Association International (ETA-I) Certification Exam.
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a moneymaking career as an electronics repair technician.
Why complete a distance learning course in basic electronics? With the right credentials, you can:
- Increase your earning power and job security.
- Work as an instrumentation technician or broadcast engineer.
- Work for an existing electronics repair and services business, or begin one of your own.
Remember – Experienced electronics repairers with advanced training may become specialists or troubleshooters, and workers with leadership abilities may become supervisors. This means promotion opportunity for you!
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Electronics Repair Technician training that includes:
- All the books, study guides, and learning aids you need
- Tools, kits, and practical exercises for hands-on learning and use in your career.
- Unlimited instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website.