Receive Bookkeeping training at
home. You'll get the support you
need while learning at your own pace
with the Penn Foster Career School
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Bookkeeper. The Penn Foster Bookkeeping Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Preparing a balance sheet and income statement.
- Assets, liabilities, and owner’s equity.
- The basics of the general journal, ledger, and the T account.
- Revenue, expenses, and trial balance.
- Payroll accounting, accounting systems, and wholesale accounting.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Bookkeeping School!
Get started today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career in a growing field.
Why complete a Bookkeeping training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn a great salary and benefits in a growing field.
- Work for a bank, or an established business.
- Handle payroll, record transactions, and produce financial statements.
Remember – As new businesses open, new job opportunities for Bookkeepers are being created. Bookkeepers enjoy challenging, varied assignments, respect and prestige, and are considered valuable assets by the companies they work for.
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about complete Bookkeeping training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need.
- An account analyzer.
- Toll-free instructional support.
Get more information today, and in as little as six months from enrollment – you can be a professional Bookkeeper!