Train for a career in Furniture and Cabinet Making — at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in furniture and cabinet making. The Penn Foster Furniture and Cabinetmaking Course helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Learn woodworking techniques and create beautiful pieces of furniture in just a few months! You’ll learn about:
- Fine woodworking, woodworking specialties, and wood processing.
- Setting up your workplace, woodworking tools and materials.
- Joinery, box making basics, hardware fasteners, finishing wood.
- Cabinet design, construction, refinishing and refacing.
- Marketing your woodworking shop.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning course is like having your own personal Furniture and Cabinet Making school at your fingertips!
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a creative, moneymaking career in Furniture and Cabinet Making.
Why complete a training course to work in Furniture and Cabinet Making or woodworking? With the right credentials, techniques, and training, you can:
- Increase your earning power and job security.
- Work for a furniture retail store or furniture and cabinet repair shop.
- Work at a home improvement store or for a cabinet manufacturer.
- Start your own woodworking shop and specialize in custom furniture and cabinet making.
Remember - Demand always exists for woodworkers skilled in furniture and cabinet making. Need is greatest at furniture and cabinet manufacturers, repair shops, and suppliers. Opportunity is everywhere!
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about complete furniture and cabinet making training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need.
- Professional quality tools and equipment for your woodworking shop.
- Instructions and supplies for hands-on projects.
- Unlimited instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website.
Get more information today, and in as little as nine months from enrollment – you can have the woodworking skills to work as a professional Furniture and Cabinet Maker!