Your New Career
As a Furniture and Cabinet Maker, you’ll enjoy the creativity of building a structure with your own hands, and the satisfaction that goes along with doing an important job, and doing it well.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as nine months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Work for a furniture dealer or at a repair shop or manufacturer, crafting quality furniture and cabinets.
- Start your own business. Work part-time from home, or open a full-time custom furniture and cabinet shop of your own.
Apply the skills you learn in your training program diligently for a successful and secure future.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being a Furniture and Cabinet Maker.
- The basics. Introduction to fine woodworking, layout techniques, basic joinery, selecting and preparing a finish, marketing your woodworking shop.
- Design techniques. Learn how cabinets are designed into a kitchen.
- Cabinet and furniture construction. Case and drawer construction, finishing and refacing.