Prepare for a Career in Child Day Care —
at home, at your own pace.
Turn your love for children into an exciting career with the Penn Foster Child Day Care course. Train quickly and conveniently. Learn to:
- Organize educational activities.
- Start and operate your own child care facility.
- Set up and maintain a safe, clean, well-organized child care environment.
- Use computers to help children learn and play.
And you’ll learn it all at home - no classroom needed! Get the latest information on licensing, accreditation and certification, working with parents, and financing and budgeting your child care center - exactly what you need to start your career in child day care.
Get started today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a satisfying, moneymaking career in the growing field of child day care.
Why train to be a child care professional? With the right credentials, you can:
- Increase your earning power and job security.
- Start your own business, and enjoy career independence.
- Work for an established child care center.
Remember – Demand for professional child care providers will increase along with the population. As more and more parents search for reliable, quality child care, the need will continue to grow! That means career opportunity for you!
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about complete Child Day Care training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need.
- Storybooks, videos, charts and checklists.
- Unlimited instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, fax, mail, and website.
Get more information today, and in as little as seven months from enrollment you can have your own career in Child Day Care!