Learn Child Psychology — at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School International.
You can learn Child Psychology at home! The Penn Foster Child Psychology Certificate Program provides a basic understanding of the principles of psychology and a more specific understanding of the psychological makeup of children and adolescents. You will learn about:
- The theories of growth and development in children from infancy to 12 years.
- The relationship between biology and behavior.
- Theoretical viewpoints that provide students with a well-balanced view of a child’s developmental process.
And you’ll learn it all at home, at your own pace – no classroom needed!
Learn Child Psychology for business and personal enrichment.
Why enroll in the Penn Foster Child Psychology Program? Here are just a few reasons:
- Improve your child management skills.
- Understand how your own behavior affects a child in your care.
- Be a better, more caring, and effective parent or caregiver.
You will explore the methods and problems of research into children, some methods of therapy, and the application of new findings in family settings, play groups, day cares, and schools.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
Our Child Psychology Program includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need.
- Toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail.