Learn the skills you need to become a Dental Assistant — at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School International.
As a Dental Assistant, you'll need to know how to manage the dental office, schedule appointments, and update patient records. The Penn Foster Career School Dental Assistant Program can help you learn these skills and many more. Train quickly and conveniently!
You'll learn valuable skills with these courses and more:
- Dental Terminology and Anatomy
- Preventive Dentistry and Nutrition
- Disease Transmission, Pathology, and Dental Emergencies
- Pharmacology and Anesthesiology
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed!
Start a rewarding career in a growing health care field.
Why take a Dental Assistant training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a private dental practice.
- Work at a dental clinic, performing a variety of services.
- Work for a federal, state, or local government agency.
Demand for Dental Assistants will increase nearly 36% through 2018.* Dental Assistants enjoy exciting, varied assignments, steady work schedules, respect and prestige. Whether you work for a clinic or dental practice, as a Dental Assistant, you'll have a career you can be proud of!
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster Career School's Dental Assistant training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.