Your New Career
With millions of trucks and buses on the road today, there is a constant need for qualified Diesel Mechanics. Train at home and prepare for a job in this exciting field. Work for a repair shop or start your own - whatever you do, you'll have the skills for the job.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as seven months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Start your own business. Work part-time or open a full-time repair shop.
Your New Career Opportunities
According to the U.S. Occupational Outlook Handbook, "Opportunities are expected to be very good for people who complete formal training programs." Get your Diploma from Penn Foster Career School, and you can be on the fast track to a great new job you love!
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being a Diesel Mechanic:
- Ignition, exhaust, cooling, lubrication, and other systems
- Intake, exhaust, power sources, fuel systems, and much more.
- Troubleshooting, failure analysis, maintenance, and repair.