Learn the skills you need to become a Diesel Mechanic —
at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Diesel Mechanic. The Penn Foster Diesel Mechanics/Heavy Truck Maintenance Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
Cover these topics and more:
- Basic Diesel Engine Operations
- Tires, Suspension, and Steering
- Drivelines and Transmissions
- Troubleshooting and Repair
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Diesel Mechanic School!
Get started today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as a Diesel Mechanic.
Why complete a distance learning diesel mechanics training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Increase your earning power and job security.
- Work for an established repair shop or start your own business.
- Complete your training in as little as seven months from today, or take up to two years.
Remember – Diesel Mechanics enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours. Self-employed diesel mechanics enjoy the freedom and independence that come with business ownership.
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about complete Diesel Mechanics and Heavy Truck Maintenance Training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
Get more information today, and in as little as seven months from enrollment – you can be fully trained in Diesel Mechanics and Heavy Truck Maintenance!