Your New Career
With thousands of new houses and buildings being erected or old structures being remodeled on a daily basis, there is a constant need for skilled Residential Electricians to install and inspect wiring. Now you can train at home to enter this exciting and profitable field.
Your New Skills
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as a year by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Start your own business. Work part-time from home, or open a full-time Residential Electrician business.
You'll learn every important part of being a Residential Electrician.
- Install and set up wiring systems. Learn how to install and work with conduit, conductors, circuits, and more.
- Learn the NEC®
- You will understand the National Electrical Code® and how it applies to your everyday routine as a Residential Electrician.
- You will also learn:
- Safety techniques
- Using circuit analyzer tools
- Mathematics of electricity
- Cabling and boxes
- Lighting and heating practices
- Blueprint reading
- Power systems
- The Business of being a Residential Electrician
- And much more!
National Electric Code and NEC are trademarkes of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) registered in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.