Learn the skills you need to become a Residential Electrician - at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career
as an Electrician. The Penn Foster Career School Residential Electrician Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You’ll get hands-on training in:
- The classifications and categories of electricity
- Conduit fittings and supports
- Residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installation
- Heating and lighting practices
- Conductor properties and characteristics
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Get started today.
online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a challenging, new career as a Residential Electrician.
Why complete a Residential Electrician training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a construction firm or start your own business.
- Install and maintain electrical devices and wiring in homes, factories, and offices.
Electricians enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours.
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster's complete Residential Electrician training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
- Kits, and practical exercises for hands-on learning
- Journeyman exam preparation guide
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Get more information today and in as little as one year from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a professional Residential Electrician!