Learn the skills you need to begin
a career as a Freelance Writer — at
home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
You need certain skills to begin a career in Freelance Writing. The Penn Foster Career School Freelance Writer Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You will learn about:
- The business of writing and getting in the writing habit
- Reference sources for writers, types of fiction
- Using the Writer’s Market
- Submitting manuscripts and working
with agents and editors
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about how to set up your own home office and begin your Freelance Writing business. It’s
like having your own personal Freelance
Start a rewarding career in the growing field of Freelance Writing.
Why take a Freelance Writer distance education
training program? With the right credentials, you
- Work for clients such as advertising agencies and newspapers.
- Work for publishing and printing houses and magazines.
- Get published by pharmaceutical companies and online publishers.
Demand for Freelance Writers will increase nearly 15% through 2018.* A career as a Freelance Writer holds opportunities for growth and change as new markets with special niches are developed, appealing to readers with special interests. Freelance Writing makes up much of the content of online publications.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Freelance Writer
training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Your copy of the Writer’s
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by
website, phone, and mail
Get more information today and in as little as nine months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a new career as a Freelance Writer!
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: “National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix,” a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.