Learn the skills you need for a career
in drafting — at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a
Drafting career. The Penn Foster General Drafting
course helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
Develop these skills and more:
- Use of basic drafting equipment to lay out
drafting problems and create geometric designs
- Orthographic projection (sketching) and geometric
- Dimensioning and geometric tolerancing
- Pictorial, three-dimensional drawing
- Structural and electrical schematic drafting
And you’ll learn it all at home — no
Get started today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a moneymaking career in the growing
field of Drafting.
Why take a course to learn Drafting? With the
right credentials, you can:
- Increase your earning power and job security.
- Work for an architectural, civil, or mechanical
- Work for an existing drafting business, or
begin one of your own.
Contact Penn Foster Today.
The General Drafting
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Drafting tools
- Unlimited access to student services by phone,
mail, fax, and website
Get more information today and
in as little as nine months from enrollment you
can be ready for a career in General Drafting!