Your New Career
You're overseeing the daily operations of a hotel or restaurant, making sure the service is the best it can be, and earning the respect of your employers and your guests. Whether you're working for an established business or running one of your own, you're doing work that's truly rewarding. Penn Foster Career School training can give you the skills you need to start the prestigious career you've always dreamed of.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as six months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Start your own business. Your program will teach you important skills you can use to open your own hotel, bed and breakfast, or restaurant.
Your New Career Opportunities
The demand for Hotel/Restaurant Managers means there's a lot of opportunity for you to make your mark in this exciting career.
In as little as six months, you could have the skills you need to enter this well-respected and rewarding career field.
Your New Skills
You'll learn the important skills you need to be in Hotel/Restaurant Management:
- You'll learn different theories and styles of management, how to select and schedule your staff, and how to effectively communicate with and motivate them.
- You'll understand all the elements of restaurant and banquet service, planning a menu based on clientele and pricing considerations, and how to creatively prepare and present the food on the menu.
- You'll learn about function and maintenance of electricity, climate control, refrigeration, and swimming pools and spas.
- You'll also learn the skills necessary to run a business, including hospitality accounting methods, cost control strategies, and advertising and promotion.