Your New Career
Opportunities for trained Interior Decorators are everywhere...in department
and furniture stores, design firms, hotel and restaurant chains, and more. Home
builders with new homes to sell all offer opportunities for interior decorators
to work their magic and make excellent salaries. Imagine using your own creativity
and sense of style to earn great money in a career you truly enjoy.
Interior Decorators can also enjoy the independence and flexibility of operating their own businesses. They take on the jobs they want and plan their own schedules. They set their own fees and keep the profits to invest in their business or spend as they see fit. You too can enjoy career independence when you choose this exciting career!
The U.S. Department of Labor projects that job opportunities for Interior Decorators will
grow more than 19% through 2018.*
Your New Skills
Learn the skills you need to begin a career in interior design by completing the Interior Decorator training program at home.
You'll learn every important part of being an Interior Decorator.
- You'll learn to analyze your clients' preferences, needs, goals, and budgets to develop a decorating proposal.
- You'll learn to design with furniture, arranging rooms according to function and use.
- You will understand how to plan a color scheme and the importance of lighting.
- You'll discover how to select the appropriate floor and window treatments for your projects.
- You'll also learn the skills and methods of successful selling.
Your New Diploma
Earn your Interior Decorator Career Diploma at home in as little as six months
by studying just an hour a day for your new career. Expert instructors and support
staff – dedicated to helping you complete your coursework – will
be just a phone call or an email away.
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.