Learn the skills you need to become a Landscaping Technician — at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career
as a Landscaping Technician. The Penn Foster Career School Landscaping Technology Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You’ll learn about:
- Garden Ecology
- Creating landscaping designs using shrubs and ground covers
- Specialty landscaping, starting and operating your own landscaping business
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as a Landscaping Technician.
Why complete a training program in Landscaping? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for an established landscaping firm or start your own business.
- Complete your training in as little as six months from today, or take longer if you wish.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor projects an 18% increase in new job opportunities for Landscapers by 2018.* Landscapers enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours. Self-employed landscaping professionals enjoy the career freedom and independence that come with business ownership.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster Career School's complete Landscaping Technology training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
- Tree and shrub identification books
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to Student Services by website, phone, and mail
Get more information today and in as little as six months from enrollment you can be on your way to a career as a Landscaping Technician!
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.