Learn the skills you need to become an Occupational Therapy Aide - at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
Start a satisfying career as an Occupational Therapy Aide. With Penn Foster Career School, the world’s leader in distance learning, you can learn the Occupational Therapy Aide skills you need quickly and conveniently.
You’ll learn all about:
- Medical terminology, including anatomical positioning and therapeutic terms
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) therapy
- Adaptive equipment
- Workplace health and safety
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! Get all the latest information on the techniques used today in the field of Occupational Therapy.
Start a challenging, rewarding, new career in a growing field.
Why train at home to become an Occupational Therapy Aide? With the right credentials, you can:
- Enjoy a flexible schedule, working part- or full-time.
- Reap the rewards and respect that come with a career helping others to improve their quality of life.
Demand for Occupational Therapy Aides is expected to increase nearly 31% through the year 2018!* As the number of middle-aged and elderly individuals increases, so does the need for therapeutic services. That means more career opportunity for you when you become an Occupational Therapy Aide.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about our Occupational Therapy Aide distance learning program that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Valuable clinical work experience option
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Get more information today and in as little as four months from enrollment you can be on your way to a career as an Occupational Therapy Aide!
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.