Your New Career
Across the globe people are buying millions of computers a year! When it comes to installing, upgrading, and repairing those computers, you'll have the skills for the job.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as nine months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Work at a help desk or for a PC Maintenance and Repair business as a bench or field technician.
- Start your own business. Work part-time from home or open a full-time PC Maintenance and Repair shop.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being a PC Maintenance and Repair Technician:
- The social and professional importance of technology.
- The elements and function of hardware devices and PC Maintenance and Repair techniques.
- Use of software and an overview of operating systems.
- How computers communicate with each other and how they are grouped together to form networks.