Learn the skills you need to work in PC Maintenance and Repair — at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a PC Maintenance and Repair Technician. Penn Foster PC Maintenance and Repair training helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Study topics such as:
- The elements and function of hardware devices
- The techniques used in PC Maintenance and Repair
- The use of software and an overview of operating systems
- How computers communicate and are grouped to form networks
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a new career in the growing field of PC Maintenance and Repair.
Why take the Penn Foster PC Maintenance and Repair Program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for businesses of all types that rely on computers.
- Work for an existing repair business, or begin one of your own.
As more companies do business on the Internet and more purchases are make online, more computers are needed. That means more employment opportunities for you!
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster's PC Maintenance and Repair training which includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, fax, and website
Get more information today and in as little as nine months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a PC Maintenance and Repair Technician!