Get the training you need to become a Pharmacy Technician – at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School International.
The Penn Foster Pharmacy Technician Training Program can help you make a difference. You’ll work closely with pharmacists to provide medication and health care products to patients. Train quickly and conveniently. Learn how to:
- Receive prescriptions from doctors and hospitals.
- Prepare prescriptions for patients.
- Verify insurance and prescription information.
- Assist the pharmacist with everyday duties.
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about working in a pharmacy, where skills in record keeping, calculating, and knowledge of medicines will be tested daily.
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a rewarding, new career in a growing field.
Why take a Pharmacy Technician training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a retail pharmacy, local druggist, or hospital.
- Be an important part of a rewarding profession.
Because of expansion of retail pharmacies and other employment settings, good job opportunities are expected for full-time and part-time Pharmacy Technicians with formal training. That means more employment opportunity for you!
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster's Pharmacy Technician training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Work experience option
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, fax, and website
Get more information today and in as little as one year from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a Pharmacy Technician!