Your New Career
Security is a topic on everyone's mind these days. That's why there is a demand for Private Investigators to solve crimes and protect families and businesses. Train at home and you could be part of this exciting field!
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as six months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Start your own business. Your program will teach you important skills you can use to open your own Private Investigator firm.
The U.S. Department of Labor expects jobs for Private Investigators will grow 22% through 2018.* That means there's a lot of opportunity for you to make your mark in this exciting career.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being a Private Investigator.
- You'll learn the basics of conducting an investigation.
- You will understand how to carry out professional surveillance.
- You'll learn how to gather and analyze evidence.
- You'll also learn fingerprinting techniques and firearm safety.
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.