Becoming a Teacher Aide is easy with distance learning from Penn Foster Career School International.
Learn the skills necessary for becoming a Teacher Aide - at home, at your own pace. Train quickly and conveniently for this rewarding career.
- Classroom communication skills
- Major instructional techniques
- Technology’s role in the classroom
- How to assist students with special needs
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! Get the latest information on how to help children learn and grow by becoming a Teacher Aide.
Start a rewarding, new career in a growing field.
Why train at home to be a Teacher Aide? With the right skills, you can:
- Work full-time or part-time hours.
- Work during the school year – summers and
- Enjoy the satisfaction of making a difference
in the lives of children.
Demand for Teacher Aides is projected to increase more than 10% by the year 2018.* As school districts continue to report a shortage of teachers, the demand for skilled Teacher Aides continues to rise. That means employment opportunity for you!
Contact Penn Foster Career School today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about becoming a Teacher Aide with Penn Foster Career School training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
- A valuable work experience option
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Get more information today and in as little as five months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a Teacher Aide!
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.