Your New Career
Travel is one of the largest businesses in North America in terms of revenue generated, and qualified Travel and Tourism Specialists are needed in cities and small towns everywhere. Work for an airline, cruise line, resort hotel, established travel agency, or handle the travel needs of a large corporation. Penn Foster can give you the skills you need to get started in this exciting profession.
Your New Career Opportunities
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as nine months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Start your own business. Your program will teach you important skills you can use to open your own Travel Agency.
Travel and Tourism Specialists receive greatly reduced rates on airfare and hotels or even travel for free. And many travel professionals enjoy "working holidays" as they accompany tours or check out accommodations.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being a Travel and Tourism Specialist.
- You'll learn about the culture, geography, and special interest areas of key tourist destinations all over the world.
- You'll learn about domestic and international air travel and computerized reservation systems.
- This program will teach you all of the components of tour and vacation systems.
- You'll also get tips on how to start your own travel career — from preparing a resume and having a successful interview to opening your own agency.