Your New Career
With people taking in household pets more now than ever before, the demand for skilled Veterinary Assistants is on the rise. Work for a veterinary office or clinic. Penn Foster Career School training can give you the knowledge and skills you need to start the exciting career you've always wanted.
The U.S. Department of Labor expects the demand for Veterinary Assistants to increase nearly 10% through 2022.* That means jobs will open up for workers with the right skills. With hard work and dedication, one of these great jobs can be yours.
Your New Skills
Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as six months by studying just an hour a day for your new career. You'll learn the important skills you need to be a Veterinary Assistant:
- Monitor and care for animals after surgery
- Maintain and sterilize surgical instruments and equipment
- Help provide emergency first aid and medication to sick or injured animals
- Obtain animal health histories and records
* Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2022. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.