Your New Career
The number of weddings is on the rise, but these days, most couples don't have the time to plan this special event. That's why there is a demand for Certified Wedding Planners who have the talent and the skills to coordinate every aspect of a wedding. Train at home and you could be part of this exciting field.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as three months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Start your own business. Your program will teach you important skills you can use to open your own Wedding Planner business.
Opportunity is Everywhere
Weddings take place year-round in every city and town in the U.S., so you can count on finding opportunity where you live or where you want to live.
Even if you already work in a bridal shop — you'll find that learning the skills of a Certified Wedding Planner can lead to career advancement.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being a Certified Wedding Planner.
- You'll learn to arrange all of the events leading to the wedding day — the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding invitations — even the selection of the rings.
- You will understand how to organize and conduct various types of ceremonies, including home and military weddings, and religious and civil ceremonies.
- You'll have the know-how to assist in planning the guest list, flowers, reception menu, and music.
- You'll also learn the basics of starting your own business, including marketing, advertising, merchandising, and bookkeeping.