Your New Career
Heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units — large and small — always need repairs and maintenance. With more and more people building houses or renovating old homes, there is a constant need for qualified Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR)Technicians. Train at home and prepare for a job in this exciting field. Work for a repair shop or start your own — whatever you do, you'll have the skills for the job.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as nine months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Prepare for EPA Certification. You'll get the complete Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification Preparation kit when you graduate from your program, so you can qualify for this nationally recognized certification.
- Start your own business. Work part-time from home, or open a full-time repair shop.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being an HVACR Technician.
- Learn refrigerant, heating, cooling, and other systems
- Types and designs of electric motors
- The nature of electricity.