Your New Career
As an Electronics professional, you'll enjoy working with your hands, the freedom of working in different locations, and the satisfaction that goes along with doing an important job, and doing it well. Work for an electronics manufacturer, or even start your own business and be your own boss - whatever career path you choose, you'll have the skills for the job.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as ten months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Learn the latest technologies, techniques, and standards of Basic Electronics.
- Most employers prefer hiring employees with specialized training, so this might just be the time for you to get into this.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being an Electronics professional.
- Transistors, diodes and other electronic components.
- The different types of electronic circuits such as amplifiers, oscillators, and power supplies.
- How to use the tools of the trade.