Your New Career
Paralegal is one of the fastest-growing careers in the legal profession. Learn to provide administrative support for attorneys by performing legal research and conducting client interviews. Learn to draft legal documents such as contracts, mortgages, wills, and trusts. Learn about the documents and procedures of the court system. Get the training you need to begin your career in this exciting profession!
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as one year by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Learn legal terminology and procedures, so you'll be ready to assist in support duties wherever you work.
- Gain PC and administrative skills to help a legal office run efficiently and effectively.
Employment opportunities for Paralegals are growing much faster than average and are expected to increase by more than 17% through 2022. This diploma program is a great way to get started in this rewarding career*
Your New Skills
You'll get the knowledge you need to start your career as a Paralegal.
- Sharpen your administrative skills. Learn all about PC basics and law office computing, calendar and docket control, computerized legal research, the Internet, and office communications equipment.
- Get the knowledge you need. Improve your investigative skills, learn the types and natures of evidence, as well as how to conduct legal investigations and interviews.
- Enhance your communications skills. Practical exercises let you apply what you've learned about document preparation in a variety of legal scenarios, including preparation for civil trials.
* Salary and growth information is based on the "Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition," a publication of the U.S. Department of Labor. Individual student earnings vary based on experience. Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2022.