Become a Certified Wedding Planner -- at home and at your own pace -- with Penn Foster Career School International.
You can become part of this exciting profession with the Penn Foster Career School ABC® Certified Wedding Planner program. It's convenient, affordable, and accredited.
Your studies include:
- Wedding Ceremonies, Customs, and Traditions
- Wedding Etiquette
- Vendors and Services
- The Role of a Consultant
- ... and more.
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed!
Get the latest information on bridal shows, specialty weddings, and the bridal business - exactly what you need to become a Certified Wedding Planner.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Start your own business, and enjoy the independence of a home based business.
- Advance your current skills in the fields of catering, floral, or event planning.
Association of Bridal Consultants Certification
Students in the Penn Foster ABC® Certified Wedding Planner Program receive a free six-month novice membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC®). Our final exam is the ABC®’s Professional Certification Exam and once you pass it you are eligible for Certified Wedding Planner™ status and consultant-level membership. As a member of the ABC,® you’ll receive career support from the world’s largest group of successful wedding planners.
We’ll even help you celebrate your graduation by sending you a $50 voucher—use it to extend your novice membership or apply it toward the cost of Certified Wedding Planner membership—and Emily Post’s Wedding Etiquette, one of the most comprehensive wedding planning guidebooks ever written! Train effectively and conveniently with our online program.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster Career School's complete ABC® Certified Wedding Planner training that includes:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on Community
- Additional resources like our online library
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments
ABC is a trademark of the Association of Bridal Consultants registered in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.