Learn the skills you need to succeed
as a Caterer — at
home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
Develop your natural talent for
Catering with the Penn Foster Career
School Caterer distance-learning
program. Your customers, neighbors,
friends will respect your skills
and admire the
exquisite meals you
prepare and serve.
Train quickly and conveniently with our "Quick Learn" method. Learn about:
- Food styles involved in catering
- The gourmet kitchen and the culinary professional
- Preparing poultry, fish, game, and shellfish
- Baking and pastry
And you'll learn it all at home
— no classroom needed! You'll get
valuable information about different
cuts of meat and how to prepare them,
as well as basic and advanced presentation.
It's like having your own personal
a rewarding career as a Caterer.
Why take a Caterer training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a restaurant, hotel, resort, or cafeteria.
- Start your own catering business and enjoy career independence.
will always be a demand for professional
Caterers. Plan and prepare your
own parties and banquets, and get
paid to prepare them for clients.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about the Penn Foster
Career School Caterer Program
the books, lessons,
and learning aids you need.
supplements and videos that
demonstrate popular techniques
- Toll-free instructional
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail.