Learn the skills you need to become a Fitness and Nutrition expert — at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
The Penn Foster Career School Fitness and Nutrition Program can help you achieve your goals of a more productive career and the satisfaction that comes with doing a job you love. Earn your certificate quickly and conveniently through online learning.
Your courses include:
- Managing Personal Health
- Healthy Eating Habits
- Exercise Science Terminology
- Fitness Anatomy and Physiology
- Flexibility Training and Injury Prevention
- Stress Management Techniques
- ...and much more.
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
Why take a distance learning program in Fitness and Nutrition? With the right credentials, you can:
- Become a fitness trainer
- Be an important part of a fitness and nutrition staff
- Work at a health club or gym
Demand for Fitness and Nutrition professionals will rise nearly 27% by 2016.* As people spend more time and money on leisure and fitness services.
Penn Foster Career School's Fitness and Nutrition program includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Get Started Today!
Start today and in as little as six months from enrollment you can earn your certificate.
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2016. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix," a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.