Train to become a Plumber — at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in plumbing. The Penn Foster Plumber Program helps you develop them quickly and conveniently. You’ll learn how to:
- Interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain plumbing systems.
- Repair and maintain water heating systems.
- Install and troubleshoot the plumbing for dishwashers and other appliances.
- Start your own plumbing business.
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own personal Plumber school!
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!!
Start a rewarding, new career in a growing field.
With the right training, plus credentials earned through a plumbing program from an accredited school like Penn Foster, you can:
Contact Penn Foster Today.
- Work for a construction company, power plant or water treatment center installing, repairing, and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Work for an existing plumbing contractor or start your own business!
We’ll send you FREE information
– with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about Penn Foster's Plumber training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, fax, and website
Get more information today and in as little as nine months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a professional Plumber.