Your New Career
Electronics Technician is a growing career that can bring you not only a great salary and job security, but also exciting work in a field that is always growing and changing. Whether you want a full-time career in Electronics, or simply to earn extra money with your own part-time business, or even if you already have a job in the Electronics field, Penn Foster Career School can give you the skills you need to succeed.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as fourteen months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Learn electronics terminology and procedures, so you’ll easily understand and be able to carry out your new duties.
- Gain the skills you need to install electronic equipment safely, and troubleshoot any problems you encounter on the job.
With your determination and the right training, you'll be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available in this field. Apply the skills you learn in your training program diligently for a financially successful future.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being an Electronics Technician.
- Your in-depth lessons include step-by-step instruction in electronics hardware, capacitors and inductors, alternating current, transformers, and amplifiers.
- You'll receive training in resonant circuits, electronic sensors, audio and RF circuits, oscillator and feedback waveforms, and more.
- You'll also learn important lessons in personal safety.