Learn the skills you need to begin a career in Small Engine Repair — at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Small Engine Repair. Penn Foster small engine repair training helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Develop these skills and more:
- Troubleshoot and repair engine components and systems
- Work with engines, ignition systems, and electrical circuits
- Inspect and repair small engine fuel systems
- Disassemble and rebuild all types of small engines, including two-stroke, four-stroke, outboard, and riding mower engines
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! The Penn Foster Small Engine Repair Program is like having your own personal Small Engine Repair school. Your self-paced lessons cover lawn mower engines, motor boats, recreational vehicles, and more. They explain procedures more thoroughly than ordinary Small Engine Repair manuals.
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a new career in the growing field of Small Engine Repair.
Why take a Small Engine Repair program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work as a motorboat or motorcycle mechanic.
- Work for an existing small engine repair business, or begin one of your own.
Repair technicians are needed to take care of tools and vehicles from racing motorcycles to chain saws. That means work for you! And employers prefer to hire mechanics who graduate from formal training programs.
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster's Small Engine Repair training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Professional-quality tools
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, fax, and website
Get more information today and in as little as nine months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career in Small Engine Repair!