Learn the skills you need to become a Private Investigator — at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
As a Private Investigator, you’ll have an exciting and challenging career. Private Investigators conduct investigations involving missing persons, corporate intelligence, or other fascinating areas. Enjoy the special satisfaction that comes with working as a Private Investigator on an important case. Train quickly and conveniently!
You will learn about:
- Investigation and reporting techniques
- Sources of information and background investigations
- Surveillance equipment and techniques
- Ethics and professional responsibility for private investigators
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about the private investigator’s role in civil and criminal litigation, corporate intelligence gathering and espionage, and professional development and employment.
Graduates of the Penn Foster Private Investigator Program are eligible for professional mentorship through ION Incorporated, one of the world's largest private investigation referral companies.
Start a rewarding career in the growing field of Private Investigation.
Why take the Penn Foster Private Investigator training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for a private investigation or security agency, corporate legal department,
or government agency.
- Work in insurance fraud investigation, retail security, or corporate security.
- Conduct investigations, prepare reports, and testify in court.
Demand for Private Investigators will rise 22% through 2018.* Private Investigators enjoy exciting, varied assignments, respect and prestige, and the confidence that comes with doing important work and doing it well.
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster Career School's Private Investigator training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Employment information and work experience option
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Get more information today and in as little as six months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a Private Investigator!
*Growth figures represent a ten-year period ending 2018. Source: "National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix,” a publication of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.