Get Appliance Repair training - at home, at your own pace with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Appliance Repair. The Penn Foster Appliance Repair Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Using electrical appliance tools and testers
- Working with electric heating appliances and fans
- Working with electric ranges, water heaters, and washing machines
- Working with motor-driven small appliances, clothes dryers, dishwashers, compactors, and disposals
Appliance Repair training at home means there's no classroom needed!
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as an Appliance Repair technician.
Why complete an Appliance Repair technician training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for an established repair shop or appliance dealer.
- Start your own business.
Appliance Repair Technicians enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours. Self-employed appliance repair technicians enjoy the freedom and independence that come with business ownership.
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about complete Appliance Repair training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need.
- Digital Multimeter and Operation Manual.
- Unlimited instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail, fax, and website.
Get started today, and in as little as four months from enrollment – you can be an Appliance Repair technician.