Your New Career
With millions of motorcycles and ATVs on the road today, there is a constant need for qualified repair technicians. Train at home and prepare for a job in this exciting field.
- Earn your Career Diploma at home in as little as eight months by studying just an hour a day for your new career.
- Start your own business. Work part-time from home or open a full-time repair shop.
Your New Skills
You'll learn every important part of being a Motorcycle Repair Technician.
- Learn to service:
- Two-stroke and four-stroke engines
- Lubrication and cooling systems
- Fuel systems
- Clutches, transmissions, and drives
- And more
- You'll know what it takes to fix
- Electrical systems
- Ignition systems
- Steering and suspensions
- Brakes, wheels, and tires
- You'll learn proper motorcycle maintenance, troubleshooting, and inspection techniques.