Get the training you need to become a Motorcycle Repair Technician — at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School International.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Motorcycle Repair Technician. Penn Foster's Motorcycle Repair Technician training program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Develop these skills and more:
- Perform inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- Work with engines, ignition systems, and electrical circuits.
- Inspect and repair frames, steering, and suspensions.
- Work with brakes, wheel assemblies, and tires.
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! The Penn Foster Motorcycle Repair Technician Program is like having your own personal Motorcycle Repair school. Your self-paced lessons cover major makes from Harley Davidson® to Suzuki®, and ATVs. They explain procedures more thoroughly than ordinary Motorcycle Repair manuals.
Get Started Today.
Request information or enroll online and you could be working on your first lesson – and toward a new career – in a matter of minutes!
Start a moneymaking career in the growing field of Motorcycle Repair.
Why take a Motorcycle Repair Technician Program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for motorcycle or marine vehicle dealerships.
- Work for an existing motorcycle repair business, or begin one of your own.
As motorcycles become more popular, more motorcycle repair technicians are needed to take care of them. That means more work for you! And employers prefer to hire technicians who graduate from formal training programs.
Contact Penn Foster Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Motorcycle Repair Technician training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you need
- Unlimited instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, fax, and website
Get more information today and in as little as nine months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a Motorcycle Repair Technician!
Harley-Davidson is a trademark of Harley-Davidson, Inc. registered in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.
Suzuki is a trademark of American Suzuki Motor Corporation registered in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.